wherever you are,
whenever you want
For your online signature, we’ll prepare and send you the document you need.
Get Notarized Document
We will notarize and email the document after verifying your identity. Sending by mail optional.
Take advantage of innovative, breathtaking and seamless solutions! Act now!
Super efficient and professional, I'm using this company's service for the second time and very happy with the speed of translation as well as communication. Highly recommended!Iryna ShpotiaUnited States
Wisenotary offers exceptional online notary and translation services - professional, organized, and efficient. Highly recommended for fast notarized translations without visiting an office.Svitlana UgrynaLawyer, Chicago
I needed a translation of my diploma with a notary sign and decided to use Wisenotary for that. They helped me a lot, very responsive, quick delivery. Hard copies + e-copy. Good job overall.William GardnerUnited States
The best service ever. Highly professional and always very fast. Will be surely recommending them to all my friends and family. Keep up the great job!Val LurchenkoUnited States
The world's best companies trust us.
Join the millions of other customers around the world.
- At Wisenotary, we can prepare and notarize a wide range of documents that require notarization, with a few exceptions:1. Vital records: Birth certificates, death certificates and marriage certificates are usually issued by government agencies and cannot be notarized by a notary public.
2. Incomplete documents: A notary cannot notarize a document that is incomplete or contains blanks.
3. Documents with ambiguous or misleading content: Notaries should not notarize documents that contain ambiguous, false, or misleading information.
4. Documents in a language the notary does not understand: A notary should only notarize documents written in a language that the notary can read and understand.
5. Documents where the signer is not present: The signer must be physically present before the notary at the time of notarization, whether in person or online.
6. Documents where the signer cannot provide valid identification: A notary cannot notarize a document if the signer cannot provide acceptable identification or cannot be identified by credible witnesses.
7. Documents where the signer is mentally incapacitated or under duress: The signer must be willing and able to understand the nature and consequences of the document being signed.Aside from these exceptions, Wisenotary can assist with the notarization of a variety of documents, including affidavits, powers of attorney, contracts, deeds, and more. Our team is well-equipped to handle documents in multiple languages, ensuring a seamless notarization experience for our diverse clientele.